Thursday, January 18, 2018

Having surgery not so simple

As the heading of the post my having surgery is not so simple, at least not for me.
The reason is that I have had two heart attacks and the first one was a complete cardiac arrest I have to have complete clearance from the Cardiologist before anything is done.
Like yesterday I had an MRI which first require me to get information on what type of stents that was put in at the time of the heart attacks.  With that information they could go ahead and run me through the MRI.

Also the   Orthopedic Surgeon  has to get the ok from the Cardiologist that my heart will be alright to have surgery.
I thought once again that all the information was in but yesterday I got a call from the Cardiologist to come in today.  I have to have a Cardiac Clearance Test.

So yesterday after the MRI was complete Nancy and I had dinner at the Greek City Cafe.
This restaurant was different in the when you enter go up to the register where they have the  menu's and place your order then proceed to a table.  When the food was ready the cashier would bring it to your table.
The food was good and tasty with a fair price.

It was cold and windy all day yesterday. 
But the shocker came this morning that we could not believe it was 23°,  now come on that is way to cold for Florida.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.






  

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Things we take for granted about our health is now being monitored by the Health Care Professionals and it's a good thing they are. It's a matter of Life and Death. It will also take longer to heal due to your age. Hoping everything goes well with your surgery.
That is definitely cold for your area. Hope things get back to normal for you soon.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.