Sunday, December 31, 2017

Wedding Anniversary 61

 
 
 


WOW, Nancy and I are  celebrating our 61st Wedding Anniversary today.

That's a long time that really seems so short.  I have to say "Nancy I love you more each year".
Some of those early years were probably harder on Nancy than they were on me.  I thank her for raising three children and putting up with me.
In celebrating we will go out to have a nice dinner then be at home to spend New Years Eve together.  

Yesterday was the typical Saturday for me.  I spent the day watching College Basketball Games.


Later on in the evening I put together the ingredients to make macaroni salad.  It has been several years since I have made it and I just felt like I was wanting some.
Everything came together good.  Nancy and I had to have a small bowl of it last night and it taste really good.

May you have a nice New Years Eve and stay safe.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.  



1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Congratulations on your first 61 years and may you celebrate many more.
Our daughter Karen and sil Greg are celebrating 18 years today. (1999)
Wishing you both a Healthy and Happy New Year.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.