Friday, December 01, 2017

Two Haircuts

Yesterday I went to the barbershop to get my hair cut.
After getting back I messed around for a time waiting  on Nancy to get ready so she could  get her hair cut.
I took her to Spring Hill to the Great Clips for her to get her hair cut.
After she was finished we decided to go to Cracker Barrel for dinner.  We both ordered off the Breakfast Menu.



From there it was to Rural King to get me some of their potato chips and while there they had a sale on Tortilla Chips at $2.00 for a 3 lb, box.  Nancy can't eat potato chips and I bought Tortilla Chips for her, so with a sale like that I knew I could not pass it up.
I also bought a pack of AAA Batteries along with a box of candy, although I will help her eat some of it.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.









No comments: