Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Real good T-Bone

Sunday we started the morning off with a light breakfast.
I told Nancy I was going to take it easy for the day but that didn't work out as I went out side I notice once again how bad the rugs looked on the out side steps.
I had already bought some new rug runner and I had the grommets to do the work at hand.
Getting the measurement and cutting the rugs to size then I installed three grommets on each side.
These are usually attached with small springs but I find that the plastic wire ties work just as well.

I finished in time to take a short break then it was time to grill a couple of T-Bone Steaks that I bought on sale a couple of days ago.

Here is my steak with baked potato, cole slaw, onions and tomato. 
The steaks were good and juicy and so tender.

Nancy had a sweet potato with her steak.  The steaks were around 12 oz  each and to much for us to eat all of it so there was enough left over for a snack some other time.

Yesterday was a day with a few chores of us getting ready to leave this coming Friday.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

our awesome travels said...

This steak look awesome,