Tuesday, September 12, 2017

No over the Smokies

Yesterday I said we were going over the Smokie Mountains where we had reservations at the Smokemont Campgrounds.

We got up early had a quick breakfast, took care of all the inside stuff for travel mode.
I took the car down to the boat launch area where I always hook back up to the motor home.
I then walked back up the hill, disconnected the electric, raised the levelers then to hook up the car.

Next was to the dump station to empty the tanks me thinking when I get back in the motor home we would be on our way.

It was then Nancy said she got the phone call that said "due to high winds all reservations are cancelled until the 14th".
So now what to do? 
Well we got another four days at the Douglas Lake Campground and set up another reservation for the Smokemont Campground.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: