Thursday, July 13, 2017

Logan's Steak House

First thing I did yesterday after getting ready and eating breakfast was to go and get me a haircut.
I was long over due and the barber was close by so it didn't take long.

After that it was coming and waiting for Nancy to get ready.  It was late afternoon when we went over to visit and see what we were going to do for the day.
Don and I went to the post office so he could pick up his mail.  Also we went to Walgreens to pick up a prescription for Nancy and I that they had to order so that completes our meds for the month.
When we got back we decided it was about time to eat and with the discussion on where to eat we were off to Logan's Steak House. 
We visited a little more until it was time for Nancy and me to come home to take our medicine.

We had another good day with the family.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 
 

No comments: