Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Last day here

I thought that the morning temperature of 54* was cold Sunday morning.  Well after yesterdays morning temperature being 45* I changed my mind and thought 54* wasn't so bad at all.
There sure have been a bunch of campfires going in the campground the last couple of days.

Yesterday morning we had pancakes for breakfast for a change it is not my favorite breakfast to eat but I can have them every so often.  With breakfast out of the way we were on the computers for a while then we were getting ready to go into town to buy a few things and also to get a little folding money to pay for the campsite another night.

But first it was a stop into Bob Evans to have our main meal for the day.

Then it was to Walmart so Nancy could get whatever she gets at Walmart and a few other things.

When we got back home, unloaded the groceries and put them away I bagged up the garbage to take to the dumpster.
The dumpsters are located about 200 yards from our site down the hill then back up the hill.
We have two or three of this loop that goes up and down which make for good exercise in walking the loop.
Of course as I walk over the bridge I've got to look up the creek and to check to see if I can see any of the trout that is stocked in the water. Nope, if what I saw were the stocked trout they were not even big enough to take a hook.
Then a look down the creek no large fish there either. Just a bunch of minnows there.

After getting back it was time for the evening computer time a to watch a bit of television.

Today will be our last day here we will have a short drive to Princeton, WV to visit Nancy's sister Callie.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

 





    

No comments: