Wednesday, May 17, 2017

New eyeglasses

After having breakfast of an egg, cheese and sausage on a biscuit for me and for Nancy egg, cheese and bacon on a biscuit both of us with a cup of coffee I got ready to start my day.

First was to go get me a haircut which is always over due for me.
After getting back from the haircut I loaded up another load of laundry that I took down to the park laundromat.
  When Nancy and I do the laundry together we do all of it in one trip.
Doing it myself I like to split it up that way seems to work better for me.  So when we do the laundry  on the road we will do it all at once because I will not be close enough to walk to the laundromat.
Although while in route a time or two we have parked the motorhome in front of a laundromat did the laundry and then continue on our way.

It was a short time that I was back from doing the laundry that I got a call from America's Best Eyeglasses called that my eyeglasses were in and I could pick them up anytime.
So off I went to pick them up and they seem to be ok. The one then though that I forgot to do was pick out the frames with the hinged frame that I always get.  I was so concerned about the nose piece I didn't even think about the hinges on the frame. When I got back in the car I thought these frames are nice and tight I pulled the glasses off and thought oh no, I didn't get the ones with the hinge.
The new one do turn nice and dark when I get out in the sun with the photo gray lens.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.







1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Having comfortable glasses that protect your eyes is always a good thing.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.