Thursday, May 04, 2017

Eye Glass Appointment

The first thing I did yesterday after breakfast was to wait until 9:00am to call  America's Best to get an appointment to have my eyes examined and get a new pair of glasses.  They were not able to have an appointment until Tuesday the 9th so that will be about another week then 10 days for the glasses to come in.

After getting the glasses appointment set up I was off to the park laundromat to do a load off laundry that always takes up almost two hours.

I ordered us a pizza from Pizza Hut online because they had a special with 50% off with online orders. I had a pick up time of 2:30pm so I had time for other things.
Nancy saw a Ollie's Bargain Outlet sign down in town the other day that she told me about because she knows I like to go in and look around their stores. 
After I was through with the laundry I still had an hour and a half so it was off to Ollie's Bargain Outlet I went.  This is a new store and so new it is not open for business yet so with this much time until it is time to pick up the pizza and I didn't want to go back home what will I do.

I know the roadside market is only a few miles from where I was so to the market I went where I bought tomatoes, banana's and five ears of corn on the cob.
From there I went to the Dollar Tree were I bought a couple of items.

Then it was to Pizza Hut to wait a short 4 minutes until the pizza was ready.  The pizza was very delicious with the pan crust extra pepperoni, cheese, green peppers and red onions.
After eating the pizza and letting it settle a little bit we had a small serving of Maple Nut ice cream.

The rest of the evening we were catching up on our computering for the day.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.



















No comments: