Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Eating too much

Monday:
Was a day out and about with Nick, he enjoys going out looking for discount that he can use his coupons with. I think that it maybe a sort of hobby with him also.  Anyway I always look forward to coming to visit with him and going to different places
Our first stop was to Advance Auto Parts where I bought enough Slide Pin Grease to do the front brakes on the motorhome.
Next was Harbor Freight where Nick was going to use a couple of coupons but when he saw the long lines at the check out he did as I would was to turn around and leave without buying anything.
Folks life is too short to spent time in a check out line.
I'm surprised with all the study's going on that they have none about the time you spend in line waiting to be checked out.
Then it was to Home Depot where Nick bought a strip for his bathroom that he needed.
Next up was Kroger, Nick bought a few groceries, I didn't buy anything.

Yesterday I spent a bit of time greasing the motorhome, changing the oil and greasing the brake slide pins. Man is it getting much harder for the old man to slide around under the motorhome  I'm thinking I may not be able to do this anymore than ten more years. 
After finishing up nick and I went to Advance Auto to take the oil that I had drained from the motorhome then it was a couple more places and we were finished for the day.
  
Joann and Nick had another great dinner of fried chicken, mac & cheese, baked beans, slaw and rolls.
And that is why Nancy and I seem to gain weight when we visit Joann and Nick--Hey I'm not complaining.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

 






1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

That seems to be a common problem among RVers. When first getting back on the road you enjoy eating things that's not in your everyday diet.
I'm still working on loosing last winter's weight gain.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.