Tuesday, April 25, 2017

What's happening

Thought I had better drop a line or two in the blog.

I have been on a project that has taken a little more time than I thought it would.  Plus I still have the normal things that needs to be done.
Like another load of laundry, going to get groceries, trash to the dumpster and more.

I would put photo's up of what I'm working on but I wanted to wait until I'm finished to have the before and after photo's.  Its just things to do while waiting on Nancy's eyes to heal to have her glasses made and then we can take off for the summer.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

It's that time of year for getting all those projects finished before we can enjoy the fruits of our labour.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.