Sunday, April 30, 2017

Birthday Time

I've been running around to different places checking on things for my next project.
I went to Home Depot to check on a certain size lumber that I will need for the project.

Next up was Walmart to look at the jig saws they have to replace the old one that I have and like the Stapler it is worn out.  Walmart does have the jig saw but Amazon has a much better price on it so I ordered it from Amazon and the jig saw will be here tomorrow.

Today is a big day for me---its my Birthday number 79 WOW.

So today it will be a Birthday dinner (breakfast) on Denny's Restaurant because they sent me a Birthday coupon for a free Grand Slam Breakfast.
It doesn't end there because one day this week we will be going to Golden Corral using the free dinner coupon the sent me.  This coupon is one free dinner with a paid dinner.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.







1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Happy Birthday Joe and we are hoping to say this many more times. Age is only a number even though sometimes we feel more than our age. If you keep yourself active you'll be celebrating it many more times.
This will be a date that is easy to remember. Kathy's is the 29th and mine tomorrow the first.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.