Saturday, March 11, 2017

Basketball & other things.

The temperatures for the week have been in the low 80's for day time and in the 60's for night time.
Now the will change this coming week with a cold front moving end we will have a few days in the 60's and low 70's.

Yesterday morning I took a couple of loads of clothes to the parks laundry room to do before I got started watching the Basketball Games.
Watch them I did from 1:00pm until late in the night.  I did take the time to eat a couple of times and take the trash to the dumpster.
I even vacuum the house and shake out all the throw rugs so its like I did do other things than watch basketball.
Today will be watching the basketball games again but not as many as the last few days.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 

No comments: