Monday, February 06, 2017

Winners and Losers

That's what happened in the Super Bowl yesterday evening.  It looked like the Falcons were going to win it in a runaway but that was not to be with the Patriots coming from behind to take the game. 
It did make for a good game.

Earlier in the day I once again went to Winn Dixie to get a few things and see what bargains they had.
I got two Red Baron Pizza's with that came a box of Mozzarella Cheese Sticks, a box of Garlic Bread and a box of box of Tyson Chicken Wyngz all for the price of $9.98.  Is that a bargain or not?

I'm still having a rough time with a deep dry cough I thought I could fight it out my self but it looks like it will be a doctors visit after four days I'm giving up.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: