Saturday, January 28, 2017

Up and down streets.

I'm still keeping up with my walking and seem to be getting a little stronger but it is going to be tough keeping it up.
I do my walking around the park after breakfast and yesterday I also went to the USA Flea Market to look around but mostly to do more walking.
This is a photo of the old water tank from back in the day when the park had their own well.  That was some years back as they are now on the city water system.
The streets have an incline on them so it a little more effort than if they were level.
This is suppose to be a storage yard but it looks more like part of them have not been moved in years.
The storage yard does not belong to the park.
There is a boat repair shop also.

Yesterday evening our Direct TV Satellite Receiver went out like quit working it just lost all power and oh me today is College Basketball game day.
So I'm going to have to find a way to see what I can do about that. I did order a receiver off Ebay but it will be a week before it comes in.
This morning the temperature took a deep dive it is 47* when we awoke. It will be a cool day with the temperature maybe not getting to 60*

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.  
 










No comments: