Wednesday, December 07, 2016

Slowly doing things

The temperature keeps getting lower every morning and will at the lowest Saturday morning.
It got down to 58* last night so not really cold but a good sleeping temperature.

The window awning fabric that I had ordered came in yesterday. I will have to wait until this cool spell is over before I start on putting them on the two windows.  Can't handle the stiff fabric very well getting it installed.

I've been trying to find some kind of material to put on the windshield of the motorhome for when we open the curtains that we will be able to see out with anyone seeing us inside.  Yesterday I went to Home Depot to see if the fiberglass close mesh screen would work. But upon looking through it I could still see through it. Of course I was looking at it within a couple of feet maybe from a distance it would be what I need. 
This is going to take some more looking into before I give  up on that idea.

From Home Depot I went to Walmart for a few groceries then stopped at Burger King to pick Nancy and myself a couple of sandwiches with the coupons I had the price was right.

Today I will put on the new awning de-flappers that are suppose to be here that I ordered from Amazon.  The ones that I have now are so old that they don't hold the awning they jut keep slipping.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.






No comments: