Friday, December 16, 2016

Nothing new

Thursday Like each morning getting up before Nancy does and checking the blogs I follow plus checking the email.  As others do I have my daily routine each and every morning to start the  day.
By the time Nancy gets up to get our breakfast my stuff is usually finished.
Then there is the duty of taking the trash to the dumpster and checking the mail which we hardly ever get unless I notify our mail forwarding people to send what we have. The mail part only happens around once a month unless I'm waiting on some special mail.
Yesterday Nancy prepared our supper of cubed pork, sweet potatoes, mixed vegetables, onions and I cut up hot peppers for myself. The only way Nancy eats hot pepper is to fry it with eggs. That takes the hot taste out and still flavors the combination with the eggs.

We had a cool night for sleeping but not so cool that we needed any heat. The temperature got down to 50* and that what it was when we awoke this morning. Checking the temperature this morning on the computer I saw where our kin folks in West Virginia and Kentucky the temperature was 12 and 13 degrees.  Our temperature is going to be up to 78* today.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.    

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Just beat us by one degree but the wind is blowing so hard when I tried working in the basement it was like a wind tunnel. I'll have to wait until tomorrow and the temps going to drop. Can't Win!
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.