Sunday, December 04, 2016

Ball games and Ribs

Friday Nancy still wasn't feeling to good but she did get her hair cut.
On the way back home I stopped at the Winn Dixie to get a few groceries and also got a slab ribs that were on sale. They even put the type of bbq sauce on it that I wanted.  I also bought a carrot cake which I like very much.
Saturday was of course was my day to watch college basketball and football day.
I was in such a hurry I almost forgot to take a photo of the rib dinner we had of the ribs, baked beans and slaw. The ribs were tasty and with lots of meat on the bone.
There is enough leftover to have another meal today.
The temp today will be up to 83* today with a lot of sunshine and the weather person said to enjoy it because it is suppose to turn cold by the coming weekend.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

The ribs looked tasty.
It the temps drop to anything like they are here, you'd better bundle up.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.