Saturday, December 31, 2016

60 th Anniversary

 
Nancy, son Joe and I went to the Sioux City Steakhouse yesterday evening because I didn't want to be out in the crowd that will start today and last past midnight.
I almost forgot to take a photo of my steak and fries meal but here is half of it.  Nancy had the
Chicken Alfredo and Joe also had the steak

The big celebration is that today is Nancy and my 60th Wedding Anniversary.  Yeah its been that long and I have to say the years seem to have been short.
Here is a nice side street that I like to travel and be off the main crowded highway.

Today will be my usual College game day the a little football and a little basketball.
Then later we will watch the Ball Drop like a few other million people.

If you are going to be out late tonight be careful because I want you to be back here in the coming days.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.






1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

First and most importantly Happy Anniversary to You and Nancy on Sixty Years of Marriage. Our daughter Karen and S.I.L. Greg share your Anniversary date as well. Secondly We'd like to wish You, Nancy, Joe Jr. and all your family a Safe and Happy New Year.
If we go anywhere tonight it will simply be to the Clubhouse and back with no driving required.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.