Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Winter Paradise RV Resort

Monday we got up had our breakfast of egg biscuit for the both of us did a little on our computers then it was time to start the day.
After taking our medicine I was the first one to get ready then Nancy.  I hooked the car to the motorhome and few other things that I could while Nancy was getting ready.
After she could do without the water and the electric I shut off the water first and rolled up the water hoses and then it was the electric cords.
After thanking Justin the owner for letting us stay and getting electric and water for us even though he didn't have an open site we were on our way.
After pulling out of exit 29 onto I-75 traveling only 18 miles we got off at exit 11 to go to the Wilco Hess station to the free dump to empty the tanks and fill up with gas at the price of $1.99 a gallon.
Then back on I-75 until 3:30 where we stopped at a rest area to have our dinner.
Nancy warmed up our two spaghetti dinners which I had bought from Fazoli's on Sunday and boy did it taste good.  After eating the spaghetti we had some ice cream and then we were ready to get on the road again.
I drove all the way to the Walmart in Hudson where we spend the night because I wanted to check into the campground the first of the month and also not late in the day.
Yesterday was a tiresome day were I checked into the campground finding the site that we are to stay on for the winter season.
After backing into the site I connected the electric so we could have the a/c running to cool us off.
Then the maintenance man came to see if everything was ok and showed me the sewer hookup which was under a cinder block at the back of the motorhome.
After resting up a bit Nancy asked what we were going to eat I told here we would go out for supper at Frank's Diner that is across the road from our campground. Not wanting to walk across three lanes of traffic going north and a wide median then another three lane road going south we took the car.
This was our first time to eat at Frank's Diner and looking at the reviews it looked like a good place.
I took the special of all the fish, fries and slaw for $7.99 and the first plate was more than I could eat with two very large pieces of fish.
Nancy had chicken tenders, broccoli and slaw she said hers was good also and we both brought home what we couldn't finish for another meal at home.
After getting home I set up our patio awning and set out our lounge chairs.
The rest of the evening was spent for much needed rest time.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

 

   




No comments: