Thursday, October 13, 2016

New curtains

Tuesday was a full day since we had to go to Milledgeville to the Laundromat to do the washing and drying of the clothes. 
It was around 4:00 or so by the time we were finished with the close so it was a stop at the Little Caesar's Pizza.  We were both hungry since we didn't have lunch so Nancy said to buy an order of Crazy Bread to eat on the way home.
So I did and we did eat the Crazy Bread which tasted extra good.
Yesterday I spread the cheap plastic table cloth out on the picnic table to begin the work on the front  window curtains of the motorhome.  The ones we have are several years old and are faded from the sun shining on them.
I could order these curtains but in order to save a little money and being a DIY guy I make my own.
The curtains I use are from Walmart they are the heavy room darkening and checking them out at night time you can't even see the light on in the night time from the outside.
I get the 63"L x 42"W and turn them side ways. It takes four of them at $9.98 each. 
I buy the grommet kits from Harbor Freight to install along the side which becomes the top of the curtain. 
This works for me and your taste may be different.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

  

No comments: