Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Some cleaning

Yesterday we were going to go to Morehead to do the laundry but Nancy didn't feel up to it so she checked with Jackie to see if she could do it in her washer and dryer.  Jackie said it would be alright and it also gave them some time to visit.
I in the mean time was doing some needed cleaning on the motorhome in some of the places that doesn't get cleaned that often.
I buy the new filters for the two ceiling air-conditioners and cut them to size. I buy these at Walmart for $1.00 a pack and there is enough to make three filters.
When you live fulltime in an RV it would be a good idea to wear blinders because when you look around you always see that something needs to do done.
Jackie brought over some of her homemade chili Monday so I had hot dogs to eat for two days.
Some people don't like to eat the same food for two days in a row, but when I like a certain food I could eat it three or four days in a row.
I have been watching the RNC show on  television. and  probably watch the Democrat show when the come on. When you watch politicians its always how good they are and how bad the other guy is.
Today is going to be another hot day.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.    

No comments: