Monday, July 04, 2016

Happy 4th

                                                              
Happy Independence Day to everyone and let us not forget the people that gave us the freedom that we have.
Saturday Jackie had hot dogs, hamburgers, potato salad, baked beans and butterscotch delight and yummy was it good. Needless to say all we could do after that was sit around the rest of the day.
And yes Nancy and I are gaining some weight with her sisters cooking good food for us to eat.
Yesterday we went to church and heard a good sermon.  After coming home changing close we had the good leftovers to eat and they where just as good as it was Saturday.
After waiting on the food to digest I went out to set up the satellite dish. I can't use the one that is on top of the motorhome because of the surrounding trees. Jackie has an old dish that I use when I'm here and take it out to where I can get a clear view of the sky.
We had rain and mostly cloudy skies yesterday and it looks like that is the way it will be today.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 

No comments: