Friday, June 24, 2016

We had rain.

Wednesday -after taking our time through the morning hours eating breakfast and having our computer time we finally started getting ready.
Nancy was wanting to get hair haircut so off to Great Clips which was around 3 or so miles.  She was lucky that they took her right in.  While she was getting her haircut I went in to the Dollar Tree to see if they had anything we might need. All I got was a bag of onion rings which I snacked on while waiting on Nancy.
I then stopped at the Walmart where I bought some bottled drinking water.
Yesterday was a complete washout as we had a way more rain than we needed. I mean it really down and with all the thunder and lightning we were in like a monsoon. Later on watching the news we had 6-8 inches of rain in West Virginia and the neighboring states. There was road closures, mudslides, bridges washed out and homes flooded, also maybe a few tornados. It was a rough day, but we stayed safe.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: