Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Anothe day

First off a couple of photo's I forgot I had in my camera of the trails in the Stony Fork Campground.
They even have one for a wheel chair which is a very good thing.
Yesterday Mark took his parents to a pick up point where his brother Chuck was waiting to pick them up. 
Nancy and I stayed at the motorhome for most of the day.  I did make a trip out for an hour or so to pick up a few things such as Orange Sherbet for Nancy and ice cream for me.
We have some Catalpa trees beside our motorhome with beautiful flowers on them and it is nice looking out the window to see the flowers.
Toward evening time Mark and Sherry asked if we wanted to go and have dinner at the Olive Garden in Beckley with them.  It was close to 4:00 so we had a lunch special since it last until 4:00. Sherry had the Steak Fettuccine Alfredo Mark, Nancy and I had the Spaghetti.  The Lunch Specials came with a large bowl of house salad for each couple of us and was too much for us to eat all of it.
The meal was really good and the conversation was just as good.  Thank you Mark and Sherry.
After getting back home Mark and Sherry came in and spent a little time with us then went home.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.    
 
 

No comments: