Thursday, May 05, 2016

In town today

Yesterday we had to go to Shallotte for a few things. 
First was for Nancy to get her hair cut and she wanted to get to Great Clips before May 8 because they were having a special going on.  Needless to say the place was full but it still didn't take to long for her to get her hair cut
Then is was to Dollar Tree to get some shower spray and a few other things. Right next door was Home Depot where I got a few items I needed.
The a stop at the gas pumps of Murphy's Gas to fill up the car at $2.03 a gallon,
It was getting late and on the way home I stopped at the Hardees where I used some coupons I had and our supper only cost us a total of $5.85.  So we had a good discount day today.
I ordered a fantastic fan cover for the fan I install back in December from Amazon which came in yesterday.  So if it doesn't rain today I may get that project finished today.  Then we can let the fan run while we are away from the house without the worry of rain coming inside.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Not having visited the area as of yet we'd have a hard time figuring out where to eat. Decisions! Decisions! It is nice when you have coupons to help keep the costs down.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.