Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Lake Sinclair

Monday after we had lunch with Nick and Joan we were on our way.
I stopped at the Kroger fuel station to fill up the motorhome with gas at a price of $2.80 with the Kroger card. By the time I bought gas and got on the way it was 2:00.  Yeah I know we are slow but I take retirement seriously.
I took a route north that we has not been on before and it turned out to be good.
We made a stop in Milledgeville to pick up our monthly meds that I had refilled online Sunday.
After that a stop at the Kroger to pick up a few things.
We got to Lake Sinclair and got the site that always seems to be open for us.
After unhooking the car, backing in the motorhome, connect the electric, leveling up, extending the slides Nancy made us a sandwich we were ready to relax for the rest of the day.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.  

No comments: