Thursday, March 10, 2016

Good food

Nancy's appointment with the spine doctor that nothing has changed so do as she has been doing for a couple of years she is holding her own. That is all she can hope for because after the kidneys are in stage four they will not get better because of the damage they have received.
After the doctor appointment we decided to go to Steak and Shake for our supper.  Nancy has a grilled chicken sandwich and I tried something new. I had the Double Jamacian Jerk Sandwich with pepper jack cheese and jerk sauce. I ask the waitress how spicy it was and she said pretty spicy.  After biting into my sandwich the words that came out of my mouth were ummmm that's good.  It really didn't seem very hot spicy to me.
After our meal we ordered a milkshake to go, this is something we never do. It was the first milkshake we have had in at least twenty or thirty years. It tasted good and it should have at $3.69.
The last one I know cost $1.00 or less.
When we got back home we were up to our things we do. I watched college basketball games and Nancy on the computer.
Today both of us have to go in to have blood drawn to see how all that stuff is doing.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.   

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Here is hoping all your tests come out in your favor.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.