Monday, February 01, 2016

The weekend

Saturday was the usual day for me. I was watching the college basketball games the whole day long.
Of course when I would get a break I would be on the computer checking on a few things.
It seems that you always have something that needs to be google searched and it sure beats the old days when you would have to get out the old encyclopedia to look it up.
Yesterday we where going to go to church, but for some reason I was having a little bit of a rough time getting my breath.  Nancy thought it would be the best if we stayed home and she is usually right.
Nancy fixed turkey patties, baked potato, green beans and a salad for our dinner which really tasted very good. I thought the turkey patty was not going to be tasty but after she added a combination of spices it was the best turkey patties I have eaten.
 Later on in the day everything was ok with me so those little things come and go with me.
The temperatures are going to be in the 70's this week with the sun shining most of the time.
We don't have any plans for the day so we will just let it happen.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: