Friday, February 12, 2016

Hotspot now working

Yesterday I tried to get on the Moto E Cricket Hotspot again with the same result of it saying to try later. So then I tried calling the phone number that the cricket support gave my but it was not a working number. Then I tried looking on line for a phone number and couldn't find one.
Then I did a backup and factory reset it took about twenty minutes to go all through the backup and then boot back up. After that I was able to get on the phone Hotspot but it did take a few hours updating everything. I thought I would have to maybe enter my contacts but even those were reinstalled.
Nancy and Sherry went to the Laundromat to do the laundry and I stayed home repairing the draw under the stove oven.
When Nancy and Sherry arrived home from doing the laundry they had a rotisserie chicken from Walmart and some sides to go with it. It didn't take long to throw everything together for a good meal.
The evening was spent on our computers trying to use up the GB's that we have on the phones Hotspot. 
Our temperatures are suppose to be in the high 60s and low 70s for the coming week. It will sure felt good after a week of the 50s. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: