Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Long weekend

The weekend was full of watching basketball and football games with the last one being the Alabama-Clemson football game last night.
I like the college games more than the NBA-NFL but from time to time I will watch the professional games. It is better viewing for me than most of the programing they have on the tube nowadays, but like most old timers I like to watch the old western movies the best.
I care nothing for the virtual reality(rehearsed)shows. If I wanted that all I would have to do is look out the window when I'm in an rv park and I could see all the entertainment that is better than the ones on the tv.
Nancy got her new pain medication and she said it helps with the pain but it leaves her feeling like she wants to go back to sleep, like all meds it has side effects.
I'm still trying to recoup but don't like the time it will take to get back  to feeling before my heart attack.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 

No comments: