Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas meal

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and everything went as planned.  I know if there were some of the little ones around that the excited they had opening their present was contagious and you were as excited.
Nancy outdid herself in the meal we had, she baked a ham, deviled eggs, coleslaw, green beans baked potato, it was a plate full.

 
Here are the old folks enjoying a quiet meal together. I have to say it was a fine meal.
It will take time for me to mend from the heart attack, they say about eight weeks so I will have to postpone some of the things that I had planned on doing in the next few weeks.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.  


1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Here is hoping that you had and enjoyable together and that by listening to your doctor you'll have many more adventures to write about in the future.
Be Safe!

It's about time.