Thursday, December 31, 2015

59 Years

Wow 59 years, today is our anniversary and it is hard to believe that Nancy and I have been married that long.
although we have been happy that long(not without some disagreements at times)we would tell a couple not to get married that young.
Our daughter Sherry did arrived yesterday and we were happy to see her. Nancy and Sherry will be going out today to the Laundromat to do the laundry while I stay home taking it easy watching  a few basketball or football games.
I went to see my family doctor yesterday for a follow up and everything looks normal following a heart attack, he did give me a prescription for nitro tablets just incase I would experience some pain. That's what the doctor did after my first heart attack but I never had to take any of the pills. My blood pressure was the lowest I have seen it at 102/68 so that explains why I was feeling so tired.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.   

No comments: