Thursday, September 24, 2015

Doing what we do

We had to go to the Laundromat Tuesday because we were just about overdue and it would not be very easy for Nancy if she would have to hand wash the clothes. I tell her it would save some money if I buy her a wash board where she could do the laundry in the motorhome but she says no.
We had dinner at the Golden Corral that is new since  we were here a couple of years ago.
Yesterday I got some time to look and throw a few things away. Today and  some more days this month the plan is the same. When we sold the park model and Sherry helping to load up things we haven't had or taken the time to see what we've had packed. I'm sure there are things we will not need and we sure could use the space it is taking up.
I went down to Shallotte and got us a Pizza Hut pizza yesterday for dinner.
The weather forecast is for rain the next four days with it being heavy at times.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: