Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Another battery

Nancy and I had to go into Morehead Monday to get a few things at Walmart and I also had to buy a new chassis battery for the motorhome as it had been acting up for a few weeks and I had been starting the motorhome off the house batteries. At first I thought it was a relay but then decided it was the battery after close inspection. The old one was 62 months old so it was time. Last month I had to buy two new house batteries so now I've got three new batteries in the motorhome.

After Walmart we went to Fazoli's to get a baked spaghetti dinner. Both of us like the baked spaghetti especially when it has a lot of cheese on it which this Fazoli's didn't have. This is a new place the replaced one that they use to have, I think the other one was better.
After getting back home and carrying in the groceries I installed the new battery and everything seems to be ok for now.
I'm using this time here at Jackie's to catch up on some needed things that I have fond that needs attention to. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: