Monday, May 18, 2015

Gul Breeze

Saturday it was back to the Flea Market for me where I got a few things I have been looking for.
Then back to the motorhome for a little cleaning inside and outside. We are getting into the moving mode again as we will be leaving here on Tuesday.
Yesterday we had dinner at Wendy's as Sherry has been wanting to try the chicken with the jalapeno peppers. She said it was good. After that it was to Walmart to get a few things. Did I ever mention that its hard to pass a Walmart without stopping for something?
I'm going to try and get a site at one of the Corp of Engineers Campground on Lake Seminole.
Nancy and I stayed at this lake some years back at the Tree Rivers State Park and really enjoyed it.
Our stay this time will only be for a few days.
We have enjoyed our time here in Gulf Breeze but it is time to move on.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: