Friday, February 06, 2015

Time together

Well tomorrow will be different in watching a college basketball game. My grandson(Jeremy)has two tickets to see the Kentucky @ Florida game.  He got the tickets and ask if I wanted to meet him in Gainesville for the game. Of course I said yes. So he is coming from Valdosta, Georgia and I from New Port Richey. The game is 9:00 pm so we will be making a day of it and spending the night. This is the first time that we have spend a bit of time with just the two of us in around thirty years. The last time was when we took a three day camping trip. I think both of us will enjoy this time.
Everything else is the same around the old homestead. I think we have gone a week without one of us seeing the doctor.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.  

No comments: