Sunday, February 01, 2015

Superbowl

Another week of going to the store.  This week did have move college basketball games to watch.
Our weather has been cold for the past week plus a few days but yesterday the sun was shining and the temps was in the upper 70's, plus the wind was not blowing. It all made for a very nice Florida day.  Everyone was enjoying the day by sitting out and visiting.
I even got out between my games to visit with some people.
I guess later on this evening I will be doing what millions of other people will be doing by watching the superbowl.  I don't have a team that I want to see win it all but I enjoy seeing all the great plays that they make.  Of course watching the commercials some times are better than the games. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Jim and Judy said...

After three days of clouds and rain, the skies are blue this AM, just in time for this evening's game.