Thursday, February 12, 2015

Lost in the 50's

No really how many times can you actually go back to the things that happened when you were in grade school.
I've been emailing with a college professor from the Yukon University that lived in the coal community as I. He was younger than I but he remembered me and got in touch with me when he was looking at his coal miner fathers old coal companies small paper that they used to put out. Well he copied the years 1949 thru 1952 and send them to me and I spent around four hours reading them. In the papers I saw the kids from the fifth and sixth grade I went to school with. Even had a write up of me winning a sack race. So I was looking at the photos and thinking back on those times.

Nancy and I had our Little Caesar's pizza yesterday.  We are staying in most of the time since its cold for us down here and looks like it will stay that way for some time.

Thankis for stopping by and have a great day.  

No comments: