Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Cold here

Saturday was a full day of watching college football games as every Saturday is.
Sunday was probably the same as a large percentage of what a lot of people did in that the weather had turned cold was to stay inside. It got down to 46 here in New Port Richey Florida.  I know you had it colder but for here that is mighty cold. The high for yesterday was only 68 and sunny so it seemed a lot warmer.
My neighbor Rudy who is 87 years old was needing to go to the store so after doing the things I do each morning off we went to a couple of different stores. Rudy usually drives his truck down from Pennsylvania, but this year he took the airplane down. He says his son told him that he was getting to old to be doing all that driving. 
While I was at the store I did a little shopping myself for all the thing to make spaghetti.
So yesterday Nancy made a big pot of spaghetti which I really enjoyed.  That gal can really cook when she wants to.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: