Sunday, October 12, 2014

Eat, eat and eating

We arrived in Valdosta a couple of hours after filling up the motorhome with fuel.
After checking in at the office of Cains Creekside R V Park we moved to our site.  Then it was unhooking the car, leveling the motorhome hooking into the water, electric and sewer, extending the slides it was time to go meet Jeremy at exit 22.  He and Allison wanted to take us to Ichiban Japanese Steakhouse.  Let me tell you the food was delicious and enough for two or more people. Nancy and I both could eat only half of our food. It was the first time we had yum yum sauce and I can see how it got the name.  After dinner it was a little late plus Nancy was hurting somewhat so we came back home.
Yesterday after visiting for a while Allison and Jeremy took us to Rays Millpond Restaurant. I didn't think we were going to get to it but after going from the highway to a small gravel road then a dirt road we made it.  Folks this place with no road signs and you have to be told about it and how to get there was crowded that I say 40 cars or more.  When it was time to order the waitress asked me if I wanted cheese or butter with my grits. I was surprised because I only eat grit at breakfast. I forgot that these southern people eat grits at every meal, I said butter.  It was another good meal and another good day.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: