Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Traveling day

Well we did get underway at 12:30pm from Jackie's.
After 19 miles of country road we were on I-64 headed west. Soon we were getting off of I-64 at the Winchester exit to take 10 miles of country road that connected with I-75 going south.
We saw quite a few old barns. I like the old barns and the older the better.
Another barn. I told you I like barns.


If you like counry music this is the exit you will want to get off.  There is a campground behind the complex .  Years ago we took in an all night singing and really enjoyed it. I enjoyed Mike Snider as I had always watched him on the tv when he was on. They have the Bluegrass music also. It is crowded on the weekends so it would be wise to get a reservation.
We drove to London were we emptied the tanks at the welcome center which there was no charge for doing so.  We spent the night at the Walmart with 4 or 5 other rv's.
Today we will go on to Cumberland Gap National Park and hope they have a site open with electric.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.



No comments: