Monday, July 21, 2014

Another day

Nice and snug. That's the parking spot that we have here at Peach and Don's house. All of the family are so nice that they can accommodate our motorhome when we come for a visit. They have electric and water. We are here with sewer connection also. But the best part is being able to stay close for our visit with them. Thank you Family.
Saturday Don and I went to the Flea Market to look around to see if there was anything we couldn't do without. I guess we have everything we need because we didn't buy anything.
Yesterday was a different story as I was feeling sluggish, because I didn't get much sleep from the night before. It seems as though Nancy and I have something that is lingering on. We hope it goes away soon. No fun going to visit someone and not doing much visiting.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: