Saturday, May 10, 2014

Birthday Lady

We went to Walmart on Thursday for a few things. I really don't believe the reports about inflation that I keep hearing. The money just doesn't go as far as it used to.  I also can't go along with the reason some things have to go up in prices. Nancy keeps telling me I have to get use to it, which is hard for me to do.  How can you get use to something like lettuce will be .99 and the next week it will be $1.89 and then back to .99 again a week later. Oh well we just have to live with it.
Today is Nancy's birthday and she didn't even give me a chance to think about taking her out for dinner. She put on a beef roast in the crock pot last night?
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Happy Birthday Nancy!
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.