Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Past several days

Saturday was the usual college basketball game day where I was parked on the couch all day.  I've been doing this for years.
Monday it was a trip to Lowes, Home Depot and last to Ace Hardware before finding the fittings for the water project that I had. I have a hose hookup in the back of the house and I wanted one out front under the carport so I wouldn't have to stretch out fifty plus hose to wash the car. Its really not that hard to it but dragging the hose through the sand and back was no fun and I find out that making things  little easy makes things also go faster.
Then it was to the Sams Club to get a few things. After I got back to the house I spent a little ime working on the project.

Yesterday was park parade.
The nursing home on a field trip.
The park clowns that goes to the area nursing homes to entertain the old folks.
Even had a Duck Dynasty golf cart.
Uncle Si look alike. I have never watched the Duck Dynasty program.
Our own Orchid Lake firefighters.
After the parade cleared Nancy had to go to the Trinity Hospital for here pre-op which took from 2:00 until around 4:30.
From there it was to Bob Evans for dinner where I had a buy one get one free dinner.
After getting back to the house I had a little time before dark to finish up the water under the carport project. It was a long full day.

Thanks for stopping by and have a good day. 





No comments: