Saturday, January 25, 2014

Hanging in there

Nancy has scheduled the last of February to have the wires, electrodes and the battery pack to be put in her back. All of this will go under the skin. We just hope it will ease most of her pain.
Today is another Saturday already and I have a full day of college basketball to watch. First thing though I've got a couple of things to do. Then I will park myself out in my man cave.  Its actually the Florida room but I call it the man cave.
I try not to get out in the stores on the weekend. I like to leave it for the working people who only have the weekend to get out and do their shopping. I've got the rest of the week to do my thing. There are a couple of sales today only and I'm going to check them out. Most of the time I look at these sales 9 times out of 10 I don't buy anything.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: