Wednesday, November 06, 2013

This old house.

Yeah this old house needs a lot of work. I've been busy since we arrived here in September and have gotten quite a bit the work that needed to be done. So there are just some of the small things now and it sure feels good.  Some of the vinyl sheets that I put on the florida room a few years ago had shrunk up from the sun,so I had to redo them.  I knock over a lamp that was sitting on an end table while I was doing the work. No big deal since it was free from the park mall that we have here. I will just have to wait until some brings another one to the mall.
The mall here at the park is good for everone here on the park.  The way it works is if you have something that you want to get rid of that someone might be able use it,instead of throwing it in the depumster use take it to the mall. There were some nice end tables,drinking glasses,dishes and even a two drawer file cabinet that looked new complete with the keys.
The squirrels look like they have put on some weight since I have been back and putting out the bird seeds.
Nancy and I enjoyed a good grilled porkchop dinner yesterday. I grilled the porchops and she did the sides.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: