Saturday, October 12, 2013

Beach

Being the camera nut I am I got another camera the other day. Its actually a Samsung HD HMX-100NCamcorder. It isn't new,about four years old and a little used. I got it off Ebay with having the highest bid. They are still selling online for ones that are refurbished for $200.00. So I think I got a deal at $21.00 including shipment.
Here is a photo I took with it on the photo setting.
I was back at the Flea Market yesterday. All I bought was tomatoes and cucumbers.

They sell this Kettle Korn,but I didn't buy any.

Nancy and I went out to Green Key Beach to do some walking on the boardwalk,but it the boardwalk was closed. It was torn down and they are building a new one. We still enjoyed our time there until the bugs started biting us.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: