Sunday, September 08, 2013

Working on a few things

We left out of Pigeon Forge thursday,got on route 411 heading east until we connected to I-40. I took exit 27 off of I-40 which was route 74 west until it connected to route 441 going south.  I called it a day just north of Clayton,Georgia at the Cross Creek Campgound that is a Passport America member for a couple of nights. I met another guy that was original from West Virginia. We had a nice short chat, I should have written his name down as I have forgotten it. I'm sorry about that and if you read this please leave a comment.
Tuesday we got as far as Cornelia where I pulled into the Walmart unhooked the car and drove out to Lake Russell.  I wanted to check out the National Forest Campground out by the lake. It is a nice campground without hookups,it does have a dump station. Then getting back to Walmart hooking the car on and moving on down 441 to Eatonton to route 129 and following route 129 to route 212 over to Sinclair Lake to the National Forest Campground where we have stayed many times. There are five electric sites and we were lucky enough to find an open site.
I have no plans of how long we will be here as I have several projects to work on with the motorhome that need to be taken care of and it is cool enough under the shade of the trees to do them.  I have put the Eternabond Tape on the front and back cap so now that will eliminate the need to do any caulking as the tape has a warranty of ten years.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: