Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hanging Loose

Things are coming along very well on the small projects that I wanted to get finished before getting back to Florida and parking the motorhome.
This is our site. Even though it is mostly shady I still have an opening through the trees to get a clear view where we can have the satellite channels. The channels on the house top antenna come and go so we do not have the local channels.
 I even got a chance to do a small hike through the woods which felt good. I always like to get out in the forest when I can.
There are some small wild flowers growing around the camp sites. I mean small,this one is about the size of my finger nail on my little finger.
We are keeping an eye on "Humberto" the storm is exlected to be a hurricane later today.  We sure don;t want to be in Florida with a hurricane headed that way.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 

No comments: